Friday, April 3, 2009

Well, today is the day of the try-outs...Kaylee is not so nervous. I hope she does well. She wants to have a small party for her birthday. It is on the 6th but I am off at night this week-end so it might be one of those nights. She wants to make it family...so we can meet her "boyfriend" Aaron...I had to promise her I would be nice, but i don't know about her other family members. Her daddy has already met him, as for her Uncle Scott now that will be a different story. I told her he is a grown man, can't control him. She also wants to invite her Uncle charles and Aunt Candy Sue, and Jon Paul ( they are constantly ribbing each other) but I think they may have another party to go to. I guess we will cook out and have cake and ice cream...we will see. Gotta go and wash some things and try to clean my house some...yeah right!

No comments:

Post a Comment