Thursday, January 29, 2009

Clinicals...oh my....

Since my last post I have done 2 of my psych and 1 of my pediatric clinicals...I really like the psych but I still don't like the peds....so I have added psych to my short list of what I want to do when I graduate...it is on the list with surgery. We had the psych clinical from 1:30 -9:30 last night and then had to get up the next morning and be at the ped clinical at 6:30-2:30. I can tell you i am one tired butt.....I went to bed last night (or I should say this morning) at about 1:30 because I had a case study that had to be turned in before the end of the ped clinical.....ugh...oh well I made it through it...God never puts more on us than we can bare...I am proof of that.

Well, I am going to go and watch some TV, I don't have to go to work until Saturday afternoon....I am going to slouch around...and do income taxes I guess...I have about 6 to do....I will write more later..

C-YA!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a load of fun. I took my first bio test tonight.. either I did good or I did badly. I really don't think there is an in between. I was surprised at how much I did know... we'll see come Tuesday. I hope you are able to get some rest!

    ReplyDelete